Job Opportunity At Oscar Temple
Posted on: 16 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Our Client, a leading Investment & Asset Management company in Nigeria is in urgent need of a competent application support personnel with the right attitude to function in a fast paced organization.
Purpose of role
The IT Business Application Support Personnel will manage the banking application resources and provide technical support to team members.
- Support team that provides dedicated support for in-house developed applications.
- Manage the Messaging and Collaboration Platform of the Bank.
- Support Compliance Division on compliance related applications.
- Resolve customers’ complaints, Audit and Legal requests and investigations that may arise from transactions.
- Administration of and ensuring, confidentiality, integrity, reliability, availability and usability of several critical applications for the Bank.
- Manage and administer the Compliance Applications
- New software assessment, recommendation and selection for the bank
- Bachelor degree in technology related course
- Working on Finacle 10 platform is an added advantage
- Ability to learn technology quickly
- Internet building experience
- Customer management experience
- Available to resume on short notice
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in word format with IT BAS as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Graduate Accountants at Ojike & Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited