Job Opportunity At Oscar Temple
Posted on: 16 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Our Client, a leading Investment & Asset Management company in Nigeria is in urgent need of a competent application support personnel with the right attitude to function in a fast paced organization.
Purpose of role
The IT Business Application Support Personnel will manage the banking application resources and provide technical support to team members.
- Support team that provides dedicated support for in-house developed applications.
- Manage the Messaging and Collaboration Platform of the Bank.
- Support Compliance Division on compliance related applications.
- Resolve customers’ complaints, Audit and Legal requests and investigations that may arise from transactions.
- Administration of and ensuring, confidentiality, integrity, reliability, availability and usability of several critical applications for the Bank.
- Manage and administer the Compliance Applications
- New software assessment, recommendation and selection for the bank
- Bachelor degree in technology related course
- Working on Finacle 10 platform is an added advantage
- Ability to learn technology quickly
- Internet building experience
- Customer management experience
- Available to resume on short notice
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in word format with IT BAS as subject to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Internal Control Officer at a Reputable Microfinance Bank - Workforce Group
- Senior Manager, Business Finance at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Divisional Manager - Syndications and Co-Financing at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Accountants at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Chief Environmental and Social Compliance Officer, SNSC at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)