Enplug’s DisplayOS is the operating system for displays in businesses, which transforms any TV or display into a real-time marketing tool. Enplug is used by global companies like WeWork, Porsche, Marriott. Enplug has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Inc., Fast Co., VentureBeat, TechCrunch, and Fox News.
- As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for EnplugAfrica.
- The position reports to the IT Support Executive & Business Director and serves as a member of the I.T department.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting user system issues
- Maintaining customer satisfaction in every step of the service delivery
- Installing, supporting, configuring, evaluating, maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing systems and software
- Utilizing remote monitoring and management software to resolve client requests
- Documenting, reviewing, and improving existing or new procedures and workflows
- Responding to Marketing unit support request tickets, calls, and emails:
- Updating service work notes
- Prioritizing work to resolve complex support client issues
- Establishing a high level of personal credibility and building strong relationships
- Providing updates, status, and completion information to IT Manager & Business Director.
Knowledge and Skills
Must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail and internet programs
Must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics
- Current or recent enrollment in Computer Science/Computer engineering undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in the IT department.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below