About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), we are located in 60 countries and organized as six business units: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); Western Europe (WEBU); Turkey, Caucasus and Central Asia (TCCA); Middle East and North Africa (MENA); West Africa (WABU); and South and East Africa (SEABU). These six strong business units allow us to operate at scale while ensuring flawless delivery through local market operations working closely with our bottling partners who manufacture, package and distribute our soft drinks.
We offer our associates:
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula?
Constructs portfolio view of market opportunities regarding Marketing & Customer Investments and Productivity.
Drives thought leadership & builds collaborative business partnership with Business Unit Customer & Marketing Leadership, BU/Region Leadership Team and facilitates strategic decisions and tradeoffs across the System to assess Marketing & Customer investment opportunities & productivity initiatives through consumer, competitive and economic landscape
Serves as a consultant and subject matter expert to the Finance organization and Marketing & Customer Function by constructing portfolio view of market opportunities regarding Marketing & Customer Investments and Productivity.
1. Provides a complete view of the value creation across the system through focus on Marketing & Customer investments and productivity.
• Assesses customer investments, deals, identifies value creation opportunities for existing and potential customers, recommends programs and defines actions
• Supports customer leadership in management of BU wide strategic accounts, acquisition and negotiations
• Reviews and assesses customer related contract commitments, Terms and Conditions of new customer agreements, understands implications and trade-offs and provides recommendations
• Understands the impact of long-term shifts between channels, implications of investments and ensures contingencies in place to address threats and acceleration to capture opportunities
• Assesses Retailer Out-of-Stock analysis and recommendations in cooperation with the Customer & Commercial Leadership function
• Reviews, assesses Customer Pricing Analysis provided by analysts and submit to HQ
• Understands external environment, key competitors, volume/value pool share, and reviews marketing research, beverage trends to identify marketing investment and M&A opportunities through the consumer, competitive and economic landscape and provide recommendations. Supports M&A opportunity mapping process within BU
• Analyzes Marketing Productivity performance/trends and provide recommendations for productivity opportunities.
• Reviews and assesses promotion analysis provided by analysts ; identifies opportunities and provides recommendations
2. Manages collaborative partnerships with BU/Region Stakeholders
• Manages discussions to facilitate strategic decisions and tradeoffs across the system to assess Customer & Marketing investment and productivity opportunities by partnering with BU/Region customer function.
• Supports BU/Region customer function in customer negotiations regarding various initiatives.
• Identifies and leverages Customer & Marketing strategies for multi- Region investments by partnering with BU/Region Marketing
3. Customizes Group System Financial Guidelines and ensures guidelines are applied within the Business Unit in all Regions and ensures Process Improvement and Standardization
• Customizes guidelines such as Investment KPIs, DMI Marketing Investment resource allocation, etc..
• Acts as Process Owner for Finance Customer & Marketing Insights area and ensures standard processes are used and maintained within the BU
4. Team Development
• Manages feedback mechanisms for customer and marketing insights delivery performance, monitors stakeholder satisfaction as well as on-going action plans for improvement.
• Builds diverse, inclusive teams and engages all members
• Develops the next generation of leaders; coach, develop, mentor
• Initiates strategies to engage and retain key talent
• Seeks and act on feedback from others; continuously develops through learning and sharing with others
• Builds capabilities through developing people, processes and culture
• Motivates the teams to achieve individual and team objectives
• BU Finance Director – Functional Manager (advisory/problem solving, brain storming)
• BU MI & CI Analysts (managing, leading, coaching)
• RFM (service requests, issue management)
• BU Marketing and Customer Insights Analysts (advisory, problems solving, issue management)
• Associates within the Region Finance function (leadership, guidance, coaching)
• Business Unit Marketing & Customer Director (partner, support)
• Interaction with Group Marketing and Customer & Commercial (partner, support)
• Bottler Senior Management (Gain commitment to and execution of plans; pricing protocol; new launches, DME investment and funding; information sharing; accounts reconciliations)
• Customers Senior Management (Gain commitment to and execution of plans; pricing protocol; new launches, DME investment and funding; information sharing; accounts reconciliations)
This position will require extremely sophisticated and contemporary information management and superior analytic skills and expertise. The individual must also possess exceptional project management, collaboration, organization, and managerial skills/capabilities; with the ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
Since this is a new area, the job will need to develop new approaches to solve issues.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
• Makes specific decisions on creating the structure for business cases, assigns resources in the system and establishes processes and routines.
• Stewards the financial direction of the company by making recommendations to Business Unit Leaders (finance, marketing, customer functions) on resource allocation, system economics and franchise discussions that may significantly influence the landscape of the business.
• Leads and implements significant change
• Persuades, influences and negotiates goals & objectives, budgets, operational objectives, resource allocation at the department/Business Unit multiple functions/families/multiple entities
• Drives a team-oriented culture that is committed to individual professional growth and growing Organizational Talent
• Takes a lead in adopting best practices and striving for continuous improvement
• Plans and manages the changing market dynamics and incorporates in the business planning / strategy process.
• Uses input from internal and external sources to promote leading edge solutions for adding value to the business.
• Tests multiple scenarios against strategies to ensure maximum results
• Provides strategic input to the leadership team and bottling partners on new product development and launches to ensure system profitability growth
• Directs and encourages the environment to look to multiple sources to identify and reinforce leading practices.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
• Strategic thinking
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Analytical skills
• Financial knowledge
• Optimizing strategic relationships and networks
• Attention to detail
• Communicating effectively
• Consumer focus
• Judgments in decision making
• Thinking systemically
• Building value based relationships
• The ability to apply forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies, analyzing information to derive insights to financial results regarding strategic accounts and key customers.
• The ability to collaborate with cross-functional peers to define optimization and required analysis and deliverables needed from them and ensure commitment on their calendar.
• Provides excellent support to partners based on a deep understanding of their strategies and associated system implications.
• Demonstrates adaptability in analyzing new ideas and making recommendations
Minimum 20% travel is required through BU locations
Leading a team of Customer Insights and Marketing Insights analysts providing services based on agreed deliverables between the BU and the Regions.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
|Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.|
Interested and qualified? Go to Coca-Cola career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply