Co-Creation Hub, Nigeria’s first premiere Social Innovation Centre seeks an experienced Financial Analyst to carry out industry analysis, analyze financial information and conduct research to position the company in making well-informed decisions on ventures in its investment fund portfolio.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Are you a creative person? Do you have passion for developing great concepts and pitches for the media and crafting the narrative for a company with strong innovation culture?
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation centre seeks an experienced Communications Manager to chart our narrative and share our incredible stories!
- As Communications Manager, you will craft both a vision for and execute on a strategic communication plan that is aligned with the growth of the business, our industry as a whole, company milestones, and product launches.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all corporate, product, and internal communications efforts for the company
- Collaborate to develop online content that engages our community and leads to measurable action. Strategize on best way to reach targets and enact plans
- Facilitate mechanisms for internal communications with entire team
- Develop a thoughtful media relations strategy in collaboration with leadership team
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets /press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem
- Content development for the business initiatives and management of all the CcHUB’s social media platforms
- Community engagement and program planning
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture
- Oversee campaigns to increase awareness and excitement around the CcHUB’s community initiatives, services, and brand
- Coordinate CcHUB’s events attendance and media around these events
- Track and report on key quantitative metrics for business performance
- Support CcHUB portfolio companies in crafting and advice on execution strategies aligned with their brands
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or product communications initiatives internally and social media management experience
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features
- Demonstrated success crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
The position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s competence and ability to learn.
Method of Application
Interesred and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Comms Manager’
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on cchubnigeria.com to apply