TheJobMag - Our Client, an indigenous printing company that specializes in the manufacturing and printing of promotional items such as polos, uniforms, corporate apparel etc. is seeking competent, smart and resourceful individuals to join her team.
The AGM position is responsible for assisting management in coordinating all aspects of the organization’s operations and staff functions. He/she will oversee job performance of the various departments’, coordinate production planning, oversee all safety processes and meet profit goals.
Do you have exceptional planning & organisational skills, are you a natural influencer and do you have experience in people management, then you could be the one we are looking for.
Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Collaborate with management in setting company’s objectives and targets including but not limited to departmental, operational, marketing & developmental targets.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and supervise the day to day activities of staff to ensure exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, contractors and other external parties on behalf of the organization.
- Research, evaluate and forecasts trends in commercial printing technology/process and update the organisation’s business strategies.
- Ensure the planning and execution of established safety, security, quality and operations procedures/practices.
- Ensure compliance with the organisational standard operating procedures
- Monitor & analyse the business performance through analysis of financial reports, industry trends and customer complaints log. Ensure the execution of all action plans.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- Possess a degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ supervisory/management experience in Commercial Printing or related services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Entrepreneurial/ Business acumen
- People management
- Problem solving skills
- Preferred Personality
- Leadership skills
- Result oriented
- Customer focused
- Must be able to multi-task.
Method of Application
Do you have what it takes? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale