Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Facilitate budget defense sessions
- Collate approved unit budgets and contribute actively to the management of budget spends
- Ensure all unit heads are provided with relevant and adequate information to guide the management of their product, profitability and costs
- Receive vendor invoices and ensure prompt processing for payment
- Ensure accurate entries for all financial accounting operations
- Ensure effective management, maintenance and upgrade of the general ledger as required
- Ensure accurate generation of the trial balance and other profitability reports on a regular basis for relevant personnel
- Monitor actual activity and performance levels against the approved budget and make recommendations to the unit head to ensure the budget objectives are achieved
- Track and flag all outstanding receivables/payables in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintain relationship with bank and carry out periodic bank reconciliations
- Review transaction entries to ensure completeness and accuracy.
Qualification and Skills Required
- First degree or its equivalent in Financial Accounting or any related field
- Banking Operations and Liaising Skills
- Knowledge of the Complete Cycle of Transaction in Financial Processes
- Cash Flow Analysis and Management
- Budgeting and Control Procedures and Standards
- Financial Reporting and Analysis Skills- Including Collection & Interpretation of Financial Data
- Knowledge of Accounts Codes and Charts of Accounts.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.