Job Opportunity at ABB
Posted on: 14 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at ABB
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- ABB Control Technologies provide the systems, products and software necessary for integrating ABB’s automation and power offerings.
- We are looking for a Sourcing Engineer to join the team and makes contribution to the procurement activities in cost, budget and supply quality.
You will report to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities are not limited to, but include the following :
- Formalize the sourcing plan according to FCM including T&C review with key equipment supplier and Supplier qualification and aligns project supply chain activities with organization supply chain management
- Project procurement and planning which includes developing, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, and budgeting for submission to the Supply Management
- Work with project manager to develop project procurement plan and execute the procurement plan, include sourcing & negotiation, T& C sign off with supplier, pricing bench marking.
- Apply project procurement procedures and plans and ensures appropriate implementation and compliance by the procurement team.
- Monitor the project procurement status and updates ABB project management Supply Chain management
- Document general and special conditions for use on all project purchase documents, project procurement procedures, and project procurement plans and ensures compliance.
- Collaborates with project team on supplier identification and selection
- To be considered for the role, you need to have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management with at least 3 years experience in project sourcing , Supply Chain Management. Possess strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- You must have a customer service and results oriented and mindset.
- Has a strong negotiation management experience with SCM contract, finance and legal knowledge is preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ABBSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Supervisor at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Facilitator for Power at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs at Adfoldam Nigeria Enterprise Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen