Graduate Career at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 14 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Posting of receipts generated by the Cashier
- Vouching of Invoices and other payable claims
- Oversee the administration of Petty Cash and all disbursements
- Coding of vouchers & reclassification of wrongly coded transactions
- Monitoring prompt and accurate posting of:
- BOMs and Transfer Journals for materials
- Finished goods transfer from production to warehouse
- Warehouse returns to Production
- Customers return inwards
- Goods Scrapped
- Materials/items/parts returned to suppliers
- Ensure daily reconciliation of Axapta deliveries (Posted Invoices) to the Master Control Record
- Monitor the implementation open purchase orders
- Monitor timely and accurate posting of all GRVs and SRVs (raw, packaging & Spares)
- Preparation of Tax schedules (WHT - State & Federal and VAT) for remittance by Head Office
- Posting of scrap sales, zerorise sample sales & invoice free issues
- Month-end provisions: water, gas, power,etc.
- Monthly reconciliation of Ledgers balances to the Trial balance
- Monthly stock count co-ordination and preparation of Variance Schedule
- Good numerical skills
- Good IT skills
- Attention to details
- OND in Accounting , ATS II or related field
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- The role belongs to the Corporate Services Job Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Job Family which includes Finance, Administration, Company secretariat, Human Resource, Internal Audit, disciplines across the Group.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- National Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Production Manager at Pintar Service limited
- Admin Officer/ Assistant at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Information Technology(IT) Advisor (Enterprise Application Integration Solution Architect) at Chemonics International
- Area Sales Manager at Dogans Sugar Limited
- Jobs at Unihold
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca-Cola)
- HVAC Technicians at May & Baker Nigeria Plc