Finance Job Opportunity at PeoplePrime
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at People Prime
PeoplePrime was launched to bring greater definition and thrust to our permanent recruitment and objective assessment services. PeoplePrime focuses on the following key areas:
Permanent Recruitment (bulk, individual and graduate recruitment)
Executive Search and Selection
Career Development and Counselling
Objective Assessments using tools by Saville & Holdsworth UK
We have established a solid reputation, attracting a roster of top clients and professionals who turn to us time and again because we deliver results. Both clients and job seekers benefit from our wide network of contacts across diverse sectors, from government to financial services, oil & gas to telecommunications.
Reference Number: PP196
- Calculate cost prices and IC prices and analyze deviations with actual cost prices.
- Prepare internal management reports (for the Production unit of the company).
- Prepare and consolidate yearly production budgets.
- Review production Profit & Loss: actual against budgeted performance and prepare reports explaining deviations. Responsible for safeguarding integrity of registrations, monitoring and follow up on irregularities.
- Consistent supervision of stock, follow up on the flow of input to production to stock.
- Develop further the use of available IT control/reporting as it relates to production.
- Assist in implementing the necessary set up in management control area.
- Execute adhoc investigations on request of Management Controller.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Experience in an International FMCG/Manufacturing work environment.
- Exposure to cost accounting and factory manufacturing processes.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Accounting principles.
- Hands on and practical approach to solving problems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge and ability to use SAP/ERP software.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Excel package.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Personal Attributes
- Self driven and Result oriented.
- Team player.
- Open-minded attitude.
- Attention to detail.
Prerequisites (minimum requirement)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Second Class Lower
6 - 8 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to People Prime career website on www.peopleprime.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about People PrimeSimilar Jobs
- Finance Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruiting for Packaging Officers
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited