Medical Job Vacancy at ALIMA
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: 30 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Alliance for International Medica
ALIMA is looking for a Medical Activity Manager M/F for the management of its programs in Monguno.
Position to be filled between as soon as possible.
Job ID: #1736471
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Essential Medical Doctor Degree.
- Essential minimum 2 years experiences as a medical doctor in medical activities related jobs.
- Desirable working experience with International medical NGO in developing countries.
- Working experience at management positions is essential.
- Working experience in nutritional projects is an asset.
- Desirable: Experience in tropical medicine, or post-registration experience in Public Health, obs and gynae, paediatrics, A&E, infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS/STDs, TB, general practice, general medicine or minor surgery.
- English Speaking, reading and writing, mandatory. French is an asset.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team work
Method of Application
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Nigeria- Medical Activity Manager” in the subject line
To see the offer, please click on the link below :
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)Similar Jobs
- Deputy Head of Mission - Support at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- SRH Supervisors at Médecins du Monde
- Logistics Assistants at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Reproductive Health Officer at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- HR Managers at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Managers at Coffey International Development
- Administrative Assistants at the Maternal Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) - Palladium Group
- Jobs at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)