Medical Job Vacancy at ALIMA
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: 30 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Alliance for International Medica
ALIMA is looking for a Medical Activity Manager M/F for the management of its programs in Monguno.
Position to be filled between as soon as possible.
Job ID: #1736471
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Essential Medical Doctor Degree.
- Essential minimum 2 years experiences as a medical doctor in medical activities related jobs.
- Desirable working experience with International medical NGO in developing countries.
- Working experience at management positions is essential.
- Working experience in nutritional projects is an asset.
- Desirable: Experience in tropical medicine, or post-registration experience in Public Health, obs and gynae, paediatrics, A&E, infectious diseases, HIV/AIDS/STDs, TB, general practice, general medicine or minor surgery.
- English Speaking, reading and writing, mandatory. French is an asset.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team work
Method of Application
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the reference “Nigeria- Medical Activity Manager” in the subject line
To see the offer, please click on the link below :
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)