GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2372815
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Accountable to create & win sales opportunities, & committed to grow sales revenues and margins for his range of products across Africa.
- He/she is expected to coordinate efforts with peers & dealers providing them with high-level technical support & product knowledge.
- Executes a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy, optimizes the use of resources to achieve the Operating plan
- Work with GE folks (GE Healthcare, GE Ultrasound, GGO..etc) to build up strategic partnership with MOH
- Technical support for local ultrasound team as well as dealers in East Africa, this also includes ongoing training programs to ensure high level knowledge & product competency of sales force.
- Work with dealers across Africa, bringing their focus on Primary Care Segment, this should be on periodic & regular basis,
- Plan & lead marketing activities such as workshops, training centers, educational classes, roadshows, launch new products
- Build up reference & luminary sites & KOL in each country
- Partner with specific medical communities & groups that are considered high potential customer for my segment like midwives, General practitioners.
- Run continuously market intelligence activities and report out market shares, competition analysis
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience, including direct sales.
- Graduation: Electronic Engineer, bio-med engineer, medical doctor or other medical grades.
- Ideally with experience in ultrasound industry, or any other imaging modality like CT, X-ray.
- Marketing background would be added bonus if combined with above.
- Working with multi-national company is favorable
- Previous experience in managing indirect sales channels (dealers) will be highly valued
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
- Fluent in English language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale