Itiebi Concept Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary organization with the aim of providing global solutions in the Petroleum industries, Oil and Gas, Marine Services, Government and Public Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations (IOC's) and individual Original Equipment Manufacturers Materials in Scope to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of IOC's and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Sourcing from Original Manufacturing Equipment used by IOC's and getting a local representation.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays to IOC's Already Registered
- Contacting clients (IOC's) to inform them about new developments in the company’s products with their Scope
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.