Engineering Job Vacancy at Crovation Limited
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Crovation Limited
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
We are seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blue prints, aerial photography, and other topography or geologic data to plan projects.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed construction designs
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guide construction.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Managing Director.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crovation LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Executive Finance Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Account Officer at Lifepage Group Property & Investment
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng