Engineering Job Vacancy at Crovation Limited
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Crovation Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
We are seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blue prints, aerial photography, and other topography or geologic data to plan projects.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed construction designs
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guide construction.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Managing Director.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crovation LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng
- Customer Care Roles at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Personal Assistant/Administrative Officer at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Research Analyst at Blueprint City Estates and Development Company Limited
- Fresh Jobs at First Equitorial