Latest Job Opening at House of Tara International
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: 27 October, 2016
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
- We are looking for experienced makeup artists to support our business in Lagos.
- You will be responsible for applying makeup to enhance the look of our clients for everyday or special events such as weddings;
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking;
- Partake in monthly stock counts;
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a graduate degree
- 2 - 4 years experience as a makeup artist
- Must have a portfolio on social media (preferably Instagram)
- Having sales experience is an added advantage
- MUST have a place of residence in Lagos
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- While performing the duties pertaining to this position, you will be regularly required:
- To stand for prolonged hours; make use of close vision to apply makeup, groom brows, read/write reports, summaries and other documents;
- To have a range of motion sufficient to push, pull and place product packs, books and other materials on level surfaces.
- At meetings, you shall employ eye contact and voice modulation and projection to convey or underscore points of information.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their relevant CV's and makeup certificates to: email@example.com the subject of the email MUST be "Makeup Artist - Lagos"
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Tara InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Fashion/Clothing Designer at Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited
- QA/QC Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Executive Assistant at Lolaj Creations
- 3D Animations & Visual Effect Editor at KingsCrew Media
- Dressmeoutlet.com Graduate Internship Rotational Program
- Creative/Business Development Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz
- Creative/Production Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz