Latest Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Req I D: Req-1034
- Prepares monitors and expedites piping fabrication, assembly and completion activities carried out by Contractor or subcontractors related to his discipline including FPSO integration in Nigeria.
- Assists the piping superintendent his duties covering all construction phases, including construction methods, yards prefabrications, piping spools assembly and completion as related to his discipline. He attends meetings as required by his hierarchy. He implements his hierarchy instructions and organizes himself for inspection accordingly.
- Ensure that all construction activities (fit-up, in-position and installation) related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- Review procedures and site queries in due time related to piping at site.
- Monitor/supervise piping spools preparations, assembly (fit-up & welding) and installation including piping connection on equipments.
- Ensure contractor to follow and comply with requirement of Company specification GS PVV.
- Reviews piping spools material certificates arrived at workshop together with QA/QC superintendent.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline and report for any anomaly to quality team.
- Establish a smooth, efficient and respect working relationship with CONTRACTOR.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- Professional experience (number of years): 8 years of relevant piping construction (mostly on GRE type) experience in Oil and Gas production projects.
- Familiar with construction and QC procedures is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Fresh Recruitment at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)