Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
PM should be able to handle multiple projects at same time. Each project should be micromanaged.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to micromanage
- Ability to coordinate
- Ability to pick-up project from any stage with little to no hand-over
Manage stakeholders – business stakeholders, senior management and IT team (developers, testers, configuration management teams, application support teams).
- Ability to manage business stakeholders (who are mostly slow in responding and reluctant to sign off anything)
- Should be able to cope up with changing priorities of stakeholders
- Being matrix organisation, PM doesn’t have any control over them
- Should be able to pick up various developments happening around
PM should be aggressive enough in getting things done.
- Ability to follow up aggressively
- Should not mind going to desk of others to get things done
- Should be able to raise the voice (if required) to get things done (that is normal here – term ‘make appropriate noise’ used here)
PM should conduct meetings, get all required people in the meeting, and prepare MoM for the same.
- PM should be able to follow up with all required people to attend the meeting sometimes even getting the people personally to the meeting room
- Ensure business is conducted as per agenda
- (PM is solely responsible for success or failure of meeting)
PM should manage vendor well
- Get vendor deliveries on time
- Keep vendor on tenterhooks all the time
- Manage vendor payments (NOTAP registration, invoices, follow up with procurement, etc.)
- Prior experience of vendor management
- Knowledge of contracts evaluations and negotiations
Ensure business requirements for completeness.
- Understanding of underlying domain
- Should be able to engage BA and architect if required (not all projects get them)
- No. Client Expectations PM Attributes
Ensure project governance (however the challenge is rigorous compliance for most requests is lacking)
- Should know Prince2 terminology
- Should be able to follow Client processes
- Should be able to prepare and maintain required documentation
- Being PMP / Prince / CSM Certification is required
PM should be present in the office from 8:00am to 6:00 pm
- Being it a bank and as per culture here, PM should be in office by 8:00 am every day.
- Should be able to stay back in office beyond office hours on a regular basis
Qualification: PMP or Prince 2 certified
Years Of Experience: PM with 10Yrs
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Updated CVs to email@example.com using Project Manager as the title of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.