Finance Job Openig at a Law Firm Via Enroyale Global Services Limited
Posted on: 13 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client's development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
A private law firm in Abuja is looking to hire a well-trained and experienced Accountant.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring the integrity and reliability of financial information.
- Supervising the preparation of financial statements.
- Inspecting accounting systems and supporting auditing processes
- Compiling Financial Information
- Implementing Accounting Procedures
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance
- Giving Support to Auditors
- Monthly/quarterly accounts
- Preparation of final accounts
- Consolidation of accounts
- Budget monitoring
- Cash flow monitoring
- Expense claims
- B.Sc., M.Sc in Accounting and other professional courses in accounting.
- Experience in peach-tree, quick-books, & sage accounting software.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Accountancy.
- Experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office packages Maintaining and organising effective electronic and manual filing systems.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Litigation Officers at a Law Firm - Fadac Resources