Job Opening at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated to recruit a qualified Area Manager. This position is based in Abuja
Job Reference: 1152
Our client is a large provider of work place solutions.
- Responsible for growing the overall profit performance (EBIT) across a number of centres, whilst maintaining and improving customer service (NPS).
- Hire and manage world class teams within their cluster centres to help deliver these objectives.
- Responsible for new sales with prospective customers and will present the best range of options to suit that customer’s needs converting sales for their cluster.
- Profit (EBIT) and Customer service (NPS) improvement
- Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score (ENPS)
- Deliver brilliant tours as per the companys’ Required Standards hitting revenue targets
- Touring customers to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale where possible
- Manage by visiting centres (Visit Customers, Ensure centres look great, Ensure inventory is maximized)
- Managing cluster performance: EBIT, NPS, ENPS
- Business review planning of the centres monthly
- Managing Community Managers (SCSRs) in each centre, including training and recruitment
- Dealing with escalated customer requests/issues
- Hold Networking events
- First degree in a relevant social science course.
- Previous experience of managing P&L
- Direct Sales experience in Abuja of not less than 5-7 years with demonstrated/verifiable business success
- Sales experience with reputable international/local employers from one of the following industries: FMCG, Car Leasing, Transport & Logistics, Insurance
- Minimum 3 years previous experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Commercial/ results driven
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group
- Plant Personnel Manager at Human Edge Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Estuary Business Solutions (EBS)
- Smart Dispatch Rider at Romanspage Global
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Ernst & Young (EY)
- Digital Marketing Manager at Workforce Group
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited