Job Opening at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated to recruit a qualified Area Manager. This position is based in Abuja
Job Reference: 1152
Our client is a large provider of work place solutions.
- Responsible for growing the overall profit performance (EBIT) across a number of centres, whilst maintaining and improving customer service (NPS).
- Hire and manage world class teams within their cluster centres to help deliver these objectives.
- Responsible for new sales with prospective customers and will present the best range of options to suit that customer’s needs converting sales for their cluster.
- Profit (EBIT) and Customer service (NPS) improvement
- Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score (ENPS)
- Deliver brilliant tours as per the companys’ Required Standards hitting revenue targets
- Touring customers to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale where possible
- Manage by visiting centres (Visit Customers, Ensure centres look great, Ensure inventory is maximized)
- Managing cluster performance: EBIT, NPS, ENPS
- Business review planning of the centres monthly
- Managing Community Managers (SCSRs) in each centre, including training and recruitment
- Dealing with escalated customer requests/issues
- Hold Networking events
- First degree in a relevant social science course.
- Previous experience of managing P&L
- Direct Sales experience in Abuja of not less than 5-7 years with demonstrated/verifiable business success
- Sales experience with reputable international/local employers from one of the following industries: FMCG, Car Leasing, Transport & Logistics, Insurance
- Minimum 3 years previous experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- Comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Commercial/ results driven
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions
- Job Opportunities at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Administrative Roles at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- USSD Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Business Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Senior Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Opportunities at AFMRecruit