Business Development Job Opportunity at a Medical Services Company - Global Profilers
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our client that is a start-up technology company that provides Medical Services.
- Conduct basic quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Prepare basic official documents and contribute to the preparation of more complex documents
- Gather (continuously) crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client's business and ventures, especially relating to government regulations and policies
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools
- Participate in meetings and briefings (both internal and external)
- Interface with clients and effectively discharge any assigned tasks
- Contribute to planning and organisation of the office and work schedules
- Develops the business case
- Plans and monitoring
- Requirements planning/documentation
- Translates and simplifies requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Guide cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Recommends actions by analysing & interpreting data, making comparative analyses and studying proposed changes in methods and resources
- Conducts marketing, business, and trend analysis through the use of predictive statistics, customer profiling, and data analysis
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by preparing and analysing marketing strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating client’s needs and goals.
- Buildings relationship with existing clients as well as business expansion in new markets to increase their current spends.
- Drive peak performance for sales, devise and implement strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation – actualisation.
- Generates proposals, responds to bids/tenders, participating in appropriate networking events, coordinating marketing activities, attending workshops, trade shows and seminars.
- Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirement with business operations.
- Carries out presentations to prospective clients and give feedback to management.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational activities and continue education program.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas from regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new business
- Implement company’s sales program by developing field sales action plan
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Establishes and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes overall company’s sales operational requirement and following up on work results.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
Qualification and Experience:
2:1 in a Bachelors’ degree required in any program under the Management & Social Sciences, Pure Sciences or Law faculties.
- Minimum of 6 years previous previous business development and sales experience is requisite
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantage
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required)
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Security Officers at Synapse Services
- Entry-Level Pharmacy Technicians at Imo International Health Systems Limited
- Country Manager at Roche
- Chief Nursing Officer at Lily hospitals Limited
- Lab Scientist at Imo International Health Systems Limited
- Medical Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Corps Member/Fresh Graduates Recruitment at Rescue Technologies
- Fresh Recruitment at Jajo Hospital