Business Development Job Opportunity at a Medical Services Company - Global Profilers
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our client that is a start-up technology company that provides Medical Services.
- Conduct basic quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Prepare basic official documents and contribute to the preparation of more complex documents
- Gather (continuously) crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client's business and ventures, especially relating to government regulations and policies
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools
- Participate in meetings and briefings (both internal and external)
- Interface with clients and effectively discharge any assigned tasks
- Contribute to planning and organisation of the office and work schedules
- Develops the business case
- Plans and monitoring
- Requirements planning/documentation
- Translates and simplifies requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Guide cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Recommends actions by analysing & interpreting data, making comparative analyses and studying proposed changes in methods and resources
- Conducts marketing, business, and trend analysis through the use of predictive statistics, customer profiling, and data analysis
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by preparing and analysing marketing strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating client’s needs and goals.
- Buildings relationship with existing clients as well as business expansion in new markets to increase their current spends.
- Drive peak performance for sales, devise and implement strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation – actualisation.
- Generates proposals, responds to bids/tenders, participating in appropriate networking events, coordinating marketing activities, attending workshops, trade shows and seminars.
- Developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirement with business operations.
- Carries out presentations to prospective clients and give feedback to management.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational activities and continue education program.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas from regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new business
- Implement company’s sales program by developing field sales action plan
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Establishes and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes overall company’s sales operational requirement and following up on work results.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
Qualification and Experience:
2:1 in a Bachelors’ degree required in any program under the Management & Social Sciences, Pure Sciences or Law faculties.
- Minimum of 6 years previous previous business development and sales experience is requisite
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantage
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required)
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers career website on globalprofilers.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Interns at Toyo Medical Techs
- Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
- Finance Manager at LS Scientific Limited
- Job Opportunities at Rivet Clinical Services
- Call Centre Agents at Reel Staffing Limited
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic