If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, an organization that focuses on sponsorship activations, concept development, chanel merchandising, experiential marketing and templates. Due to internal vacancies in the game experience aspect of the business, they are looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The incumbent shall be responsible for running end to end fun experience for clients/customers.
- He/she shall also take lead in the management and maintenance of resources of personnel, which includes work allocation, and problem resolution.
- Fun Games , Fun Games, Fun Games, Fun Games
- Setting up of multiple gaming scenarios in a mobile video game theatre that allows for individual play, couple challenge, multiplayer and interactive match-ups
- Creating the immersive mood, tempo and atmosphere associated with the gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’.
- Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table-top and midway games in general
- End-to-end responsibility from conception to tear down of all fun experience
- Participates in the development of policies, procedures, strategies, goals and objectives to enhance, sustain and build equity for Brands.
- Developing standardized polices & procedures for holding Major Events.
- The management and maintenance of resources of personnel, which includes work allocation, and problem resolution
- Conception, presentation, execution, monitoring, evaluation and leveraging experiential activation's such as but not limited to the following:
- Birthdays -Family Fun days -Product and Service Launches
- Company Picnics -Conferences, Workshops, Seminars and Exhibitions
- Sponsorship Activations
- Fan Park and Viewing Centre Activations (Football)
- Employee Appreciation -Team Building -Corporate Events
- School Carnivals -Church Bazaars -Youth Nights Holiday Parties
- Hospitality Events -Seasonal Events -Promotions
- Public Festivals Street Fairs
- Fund Raisers -strategic alliances
- Sports & lifestyle entertainment events -Music/dance, film/television etc…
- Assist with the development of operating policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and timely delivered projects.
- Prepares and provide monthly calendar/reports of scheduled events for unit.
- Provide guideline documents like checklists, floor plans, event implementation templates, reports etc…
- Represents the department and serves as the primary point of internal and external liaison.
- Reviews and evaluates projects, and assists in developing or modifying programs.
- Ensure world-class execution of all BTL Events and Sponsorship activities to be embarked upon by the company.
Required Personality Attitudinal:
- Young and young at heart (the younger the better but equal opportunity for both gender)
- Passionate, fun-loving, confident, energetic, self-motivated, goal oriented, hardworking team player with a desire to excel and a passion for the work.
- Relevant degree in related course.
- A degree in Marketing and Theatre/Drama /Performing Arts would be an advantage.
- A valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience (but we will consider those with less experience but with compelling exposure in events).
- Other advantage in favour of those residing on the mainland of Lagos
- The passion and gaming addiction of a ‘video game guru/coach’. Master of playing video games out of the Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other gaming consoles as well as practical knowledge of board, table and midway games in general.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with start-ups. As well as the ability to sell and develop business.
- Able to coordinate rental inventory and movement of equipment.
- Event Conceptualization, Presentation, Coordination/Execution, Monitoring Leveraging & Evaluation.
- Work well within a team and coordinate team leaders/promoters
- Working understanding of MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and MS Project.
- Reliable and able to work flexible and un-sociable hours. Weekends and holidays inclusive (some days early week would be off days depending on bookings and briefs)
- Passion for gaming, fun, partying
- Love for children and being able to work with them, their families and the young at heart.
- A results-oriented, self-motivated, pro-active individual with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication, planning, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
- Experience leading, managing, and participating on cross-functional teams is required.
- Good personality, out-going, fun-loving, comfortable in dealing with talents and clients.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Able to enjoy life and engage children, youth and the young at heart
- Confident in interacting with guests at an event and members of the public.
- Able to enjoy a challenge
- Soft spoken, patient
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving job
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.