Business Development Job Opening in the Hospitality Industry - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: 20 October, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client a high class Lounge and Bar in Lagos Island to fill the position below:
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Take responsibility for the creation and implementation of the Sales and Marketing plan on quarterly basis, which supports the business plan and financial targets by market segment.
- Develop and grow through strategic account penetration a portfolio of accounts which will drive demand and opportunities.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Lounge and Bar USPs and have good knowledge of the business and be able to take them to market
- Strategically target larger direct clients who will yield more revenue for events programs specifically
- Generate and implement a robust Online and Offline Marketing plan that focuses on Reader Offers, Public Relations, Digital and direct marketing.
- Ability to manage the entire staff of the business, from recruitment, placement, induction, employee’s relations and other HR related roles.
- Ability to liaise with Government agencies to ensure smooth operations of the business.
- Conduct comprehensive competitor analysis and be aware of future market risks and opportunities to ensure the Lounge and Bar can recognise its opportunities to capture market share
The Ideal BDM
As BD/OPERATIONS MANAGER it is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies;
- Proven track record of strategic sales planning & delivery that is aligned to the brand values & business needs
- Creative and thinks out the box looking for new opportunities
- Natural leadership that others want to follow
- Approachable, intuitive about guest needs and passionate about Lounge and Bar
- An adaptable style to influence others internally & externally to achieve results
- Previous senior Sales & Marketing and Operations experience in an high class Lounge and Bar.
- Great written and spoken communication skills at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships at all levels
- Minimum of 8years experience in Hospitality business.
- A good first Degree and MBA
- International working experience would be added advantage.
- Good personality and People Management skill.
- Excellent Customer services
Salary is highly competitive.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's and photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International
- Latest Jobs in the Hospitality Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Job Openings at Olabim Events Limited