Project Management Opportunity at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
- Lead day to day delivery of projects with Property Developers and Occupier clients;
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions and planning application and approval;
- Assist with the compilation of tender documents and critical review of tender returns, contract negotiations, client reporting;
- Develop project documentation, programmes and master budget;
- Design and production of reports to suit all stages of the projects;
- Business Development both internally, externally and with existing clients.
- Undertaking commercial loan security valuations on behalf of major lending organisations.
- Working on a mixed portfolio of asset valuations including offices, retail/shopping centres, retail warehousing, industrial and development sites.
- Providing valuation advice to clients and producing loan security valuation reports.
- Inspecting properties.
- Carrying out comprehensive property, market and legal due diligence.
- New business development and networking.
- Providing strategic advice on lease terms in relation to property management.
- Setting up the initial management teams and services in new developments with a view to handing over to the long term management team.
- Providing detailed support and advice to clients following management strategy, design for management or other applied experience during the construction period for their property.
- Producing client management agreements as appropriate.
- Ensuring delivery of service, budget management, line management, communication, resourcing, delivery of environmental and financial performance.
- Ensuring the team operates under the property management procedures.
- A qualified surveyor, project manager or other relevant disciplines with at least 3-5 years post-qualification experience preffered
- Ability to administer complex building contracts, ensuring the compliance of contractors to the contract terms and conditions;
- Proven track-record in managing and developing client relationships;
- Demonstrable experience in full construction or heavy refurbishment of high-end residential, commercial and industrial projects;
- Experience in interpretation of contracts design and implementation of change management, resolution of contractual disputes, design and implement project controls, contract correspondence and close out of contracts;
- A strong background in the delivery of consultancy services on construction projects;
- Highly motivated and able to utilise varying methods of valuation.
- Experience of leading projects for a variety of clients and exposure to project management for large, complex schemes;
- A track record in delivering high quality project management services from inception to completion;
- Excellent verbal, numerical, report/proposal writing and time management skills;
- Proficient in valuation software - Excel, Argus Investor and Argus Developer a plus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 360 Degree Habitat LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Business Development / Project Manager at Asset Management Group
- HTML Developer/IT Manager at MLS Properties
- Relationship Manager at Magenta Residential
- Job Opportunities at ToLet.com.ng
- Business Manager At A Leading Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Accountants at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises