Job Opening at a Telecom Infrastructure Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: 14 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a startup telecom infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting base stations for telecom majors. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire the services of:
- The Diesel Manager shall be responsible for Project Diesel Supply and Management in the Organization.
- Ensure network power performances reports are generated and delivered on time.
- Liaise with central regional managers to optimise operations performance through reducing diesel consumption and enhancing controls to reduce theft.
- Communicate with the FMEs to make sure daily required data for diesel consumption from FMEs are collected on a weekly basis.
- Analysis and release monthly reports covering diesel consumption, diesel theft, sites topology, efficiency of installed power solutions aimed to reduce diesel consumption.
- Possess relevant experiences in Network power support such as AC power, DC power, Hybrid power system and solar.
- Planning of ground logistics for our FSEs to help meet up with client’s service level agreement (SLA).
- SAM2 Online and Field support for the integrated site management (ISMs) field maintenance engineers.
- Monitor the issues escalation and resolution process for outstanding network performance issues.
- Preparing of daily, weekly and monthly report on fuel levels, Hybrid and PHCN maintenance using Ms-excel work sheet.
- Monitoring alarms and site failures on INALA (SAM2).
- Timely call out field support engineers(FSEs)
- Ensure the opening, tracking, closing analysis of trouble tickets.
- Validation of integrated site management (ISMs) HYBRID and PHCN report.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in related field
go to method of application »
- Front Office Representative shall undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- He/she shall deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place.
- Orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Education / Experience
- Minimum of OND in related course.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related field.
- Engineering background will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. computer, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Service Delivery Associates at Sproxil
- Digital Content and Social Media Intern at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Service Deployment at e.Stream Networks Limited
- East & West Africa Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Manager (Sales) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Driver at Omovo Technology Limited
- Graduate Trainee Developer - Industrial Attachment (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Project Manager (UK), PitchDrive at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)