Engineering Vacancy at Kanma Properties Development Company
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Kanma Properties Development Company Li
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC) a leading developer of residential and commercial accommodation based in Abuja Nigeria. We build high quality Estates where sell for low prices.
- We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a range of building estate projects that is physically and naturally built from conception through completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society through your highly dedication to duties.
- Design, develop, create and maintain both small and large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Carry out road construction projects within and outside the estate premises
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks and suggest mitigating measures.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports of project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc.
- Proven track record in building and road construction
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as Orion, AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, road, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Coren Certified.
- M.Sc, B.Eng or HND in Civil Engineering.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters/Resumes to email@example.com
Note: Applications received after the above mentioned closing date will not be consider.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC...Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
- Assistant Civil /Highway Engineer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Head of stores at ARBICO Plc
- Drivers at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Latest Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Intergrated Services Limited
- Customer Service/Sales Representatives at Aframero Limited
- Business Development Officer at Urban Dice Designs