Engineering Vacancy at Kanma Properties Development Company
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Kanma Properties Development Company Li
Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC) a leading developer of residential and commercial accommodation based in Abuja Nigeria. We build high quality Estates where sell for low prices.
- We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a range of building estate projects that is physically and naturally built from conception through completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society through your highly dedication to duties.
- Design, develop, create and maintain both small and large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Carry out road construction projects within and outside the estate premises
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks and suggest mitigating measures.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports of project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc.
- Proven track record in building and road construction
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as Orion, AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, road, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Coren Certified.
- M.Sc, B.Eng or HND in Civil Engineering.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters/Resumes to email@example.com
Note: Applications received after the above mentioned closing date will not be consider.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC...Similar Jobs
- Maintenance Manager at Willco Property Management
- ICT Support Officer at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Facility/Site Manager at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Job Vacancy at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Taewoo LP Limited
- Executive Drivers at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- Job Vacancies at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Facilities Manager at Allterrain Services Group