Construction Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: 17 October, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our client, a Multinational Construction company, is currently seeking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Construction Survey Manager.
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries, reduced levels and establish benchmarks and reference points. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features for engineering, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted on sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Coordinate survey data with those of engineering design, sub-contractor personnel, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy and establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- B.Sc or HND in Surveying or equivalent professional qualification in associated discipline.
- Must have good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- 15 years experience in the construction, with good experience of managing a large site.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Asphalt Batching Plant Foreman at Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Farm Attendants at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Denver Building Services Limited
- Administrative Roles at Stresert Services Limited
- Training Administrator at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Administrative Officer at Willco Property Management