Technology Vacancy at Sheila Blackstar Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: 25 November, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sheila Blackstar Limited
Sheila Blackstar Limited - We are a technology-based resource management company that services internet startups. We handle all the programming, graphic design, and marketing work for our sister companies who need a forward-thinking edge in their business model.
The company was built out of a desire to confront the Information Age head on, and use it to ignite forward thinking marketing techniques.
We hold the viewpoint that in order to succeed in this new world, one must be willing to change. So although we are strong and precise with our marketing projects, we are also malleable. We are able to change with the tides and trends of an ever-changing, technologically-advanced society.
- Our team is in need of a candidate with strong SEO skills. Desired candidate will be tasked with optimizing content and our websites.
- Candidate will review, edit, and optimize content they receive.
- Maintain site health and ensure proper SEO tactics are in place for URL structure and inner-linking.
- Keyword research for assigned websites.
- Develop strategies to increase ranking of websites. Blog post ideas/creation to increase traffic.
- 2+ Years of SEO experience
- Fluency in English
- Thorough working knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, and industry standard rank tracking tools, keyword research tools.
- It’s a bonus* if you are Experienced Writer
- Candidate must provide samples of previous work to display knowledge of SEO and positive results.
- The goal is to make drive leads through rankings,.
- As the SEO Specialist, you will lead the marketing department's strategy development, execution, and optimization to improve our brands, generate highly qualified leads, close more business, and consistently demonstrate why and how our product rocks.
You will oversee:
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- Social media marketing
- Test and analyze the results of our marketing
- Anything stand out about those bullet points? MARKETING. This is the bread and butter of our organization. We want to be a marketing powerhouse and want you to lead the charge.
- Take a look at the our desired skills and expertise. If you feel like you're a good fit and are up for the challenge this incredible position offers, hit that "Apply" button!
- From there, we'll reach out to coordinate an interview.
- Keep in mind that we're looking for someone who is hungry for success and passionate about digital marketing.
- Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor...
Desired Skills and Experience
- Aside from experience in the different marketing initiatives outlined in the description, we are looking for someone with the following skills/traits/attributes.
- Have an excellent eye for design
- Be extremely creative
- Demonstrate a team player mentality
- Learn extremely quickly
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Hit deadlines
- Obsess over well-run campaigns
- Lead by example
- Manage a team of professionals
- Multi-task...very well.
- Problem-solve and be analytical
- Stay driven and be passionate
This position will require you to be very tech-savvy and work with a wide range of software applications and tools such as:
- Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, CrazyEgg
- Email marketing software such as MailChimp
- Landing page software like Unbounce
- BONUS: Photoshop, Adobe Premier, and After Effects
- Overall, we're looking for someone with a creative mind, passion for brilliant digital marketing campaigns, and management experience to lead a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Application letters to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheila Blackstar LimitedSimilar Jobs
- CCTv Installation Technician at TechCREW
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)
- Sales Representative at Zeta- Web Nigeria limited
- Business Development Manager at IIHT Nigeria
- Product Manager at Gocollate Technologies
- Executive Career Opportunity at MileFriend - SeedStars Academy
- Sales Roles at Oracle Corporation