Job Opportunity at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-Inter
Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Job ID: #1732276
YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY . . .
Providing technical support and recommendations on program implementation at all stages of the project cycle, designing, monitoring and contributing to reporting & M&E of the project and ensuring quality of services delivered, ensuring compliance with Action Against Hunger's policies and national guidelines.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Set up, implement and report on the blanket supplementary feeding project.
- Contribute to the quality, accountability and impact measurement process of his/her program.
- Participate in the coordination, representation and partnerships of ACF in his/her area of intervention.
- Supervise and manage the team.
- Contribute to deliberations on strategy and the positioning of the blanket supplementary feeding Department.
- Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
- You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- You have an advanced University degree in economics, social sciences or related field
- You have a minimum of 2 years ‘experience in humanitarian context and project management.
- You are experienced in food aid distribution AND Cash based intervention in emergency context.
- You have experience in program cycle management, monitoring & evaluation.
- You are very efficient leading processes
- You have experience on community based approach activities in an intercultural context.
- You have good organizational skills.
- You have effective organizational representation at different levels.
- You easily integrate with remote areas living conditions.
- You are self-disciplined and can work autonomously making decisions with minimal guidance.
- You possess good coordination, diplomatic and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Action Against Hunger | ACF-International career website on careers.actionagainsthunger.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Action Against Hunger | ACF-InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunity at Africa Power and Development Advisors (APDA) - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Job Vacancy at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Jobs at ZOA International
- Job Vacancy at CBM International
- Sales Vacancies at DKT International
- Job Opportunity at LYFE
- Engineering Jobs at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria