Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - We are currently sourcing for young, vibrant and progressive thinking talents for our clients across various industries who are looking to commence their 2016 graduate programme.
- The programme is designed to equip fresh graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the units within the organization.
- Learn, perform and achieve competence in a short period of time
- The programme is designed to train and develop future organizational leaders in core functions of our organization, ranging from Customer Relations Management, Production process, Human Resource Management, Quality Control, Engineering systems, Effective Administration, Accounts and Finance etc.
- Possess a minimum of second class lower (2.2) degree in any discipline
- Not be above 26 years of age
- Have completed his/her one year of national service (NYSC).
- Be able to learn with little supervision
- Have a basic computer knowledge
- Bave good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure and keep up with deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- 2017 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- Human Resources Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Latest Vacancies at TAC Professional Services
- Associate Consultants at Management Alternatives Ltd
- Office/Event Managers at a Kiddies Event Planning Company - SD Capital Resources Limited
- Graduate Associate Consultant (Business Development Officer) at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- HR Consultants at Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company