Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - We are currently sourcing for young, vibrant and progressive thinking talents for our clients across various industries who are looking to commence their 2016 graduate programme.
- The programme is designed to equip fresh graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the units within the organization.
- Learn, perform and achieve competence in a short period of time
- The programme is designed to train and develop future organizational leaders in core functions of our organization, ranging from Customer Relations Management, Production process, Human Resource Management, Quality Control, Engineering systems, Effective Administration, Accounts and Finance etc.
- Possess a minimum of second class lower (2.2) degree in any discipline
- Not be above 26 years of age
- Have completed his/her one year of national service (NYSC).
- Be able to learn with little supervision
- Have a basic computer knowledge
- Bave good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure and keep up with deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited