If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Regent Microfinance Bank Limited is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Microfinance Bank. Regent Microfinance Bank is focused on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Traders, Farmers, the underserved and those with a flair for true high returns on investments.
Regent Microfinance Bank is endowed with an active board made up of men and women who have distinguished themselves in banking, insurance, law, the public service and entrepreneurship, and they bring strong competencies to the management of the bank.
We are strategically positioned to provide excellent services to our customers and exceed all service expectations
- Develops and executes an e-channel strategy in line with organizational objectives
- Creates and implements e-business channel strategies to meet customer satisfaction, increase operational efficiency and customer base
- Responsible for creating new e-banking products and services to meet the current and future needs of the bank’s existing and prospective customers.
- Develops strategies that encourages self-service banking products
- Manages all self-service channels including websites, databases and applications
- Grow and drive growth initiatives including payments and collections
- Review existing retail and customer needs to provide e-banking solutions as appropriate
- Deliver electronic banking products to customers in the most efficient and cost effective way using appropriate technology.
- Works with the marketing department to drive the usage of electronic banking delivery channels
- Takes ownership and ensures timely response and resolutions of customer issue
EXPERIENCE AND CORE COMPETENCY
- At least 5 years exposure in e-business development preferably in a back-end role of a bank
- Must have an in-depth back-end understanding of e-products dynamics and operations
- Must have basic technical knowledge of electronic products such as ATM, POS, Cards, Mobile banking, internet banking etc.
- Must be able to perform various skills such as developing coding, installing, testing and debugging
- Must demonstrate practical knowledge and skills needed to translate strategic organizational objectives into appropriate technical applications
- The candidate must be technically and commercially savvy and show uncanny ability to exploit profitable market oriented innovations
- Must be an effective team leader, critical in thinking and strong in communication skills
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org