Graduate Nursing Opportunities at United Healthcare International Limited
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: 25 October, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
United Healthcare International Limited - we are one of the leading and fast growing National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria, with branch network across 28 States of Nigeria. UHI is inviting applications from innovative, versatile, and dynamic service oriented professionals to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Handling clients inquiries through telephone and email to ensure effective management and resolution of client’s complaints using available resources
- Provide Clients with products and service information update existing client information
- Document all calls and other information according to standard operating procedures.
- Organize and Perform providers’ visitation and effective utilization tracking
- Processing Hospital claims
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc in Nursing, Registered RN/RM
- 1-3 Years working experience.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service management
- In depth knowledge of the Health insurance
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to understand and speak the local language fluently will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for and the location as the subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at KUI Care
- Medical Doctor at Royal Hospital
- Director of Administration at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna
- Embryologists at Bridge Clinic
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic