Quality and Safety Career at Bristow Group
Posted on: 11 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Bristow Helicopters
With its headquarters in Houston, Texas, Bristow Group is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world.
- Supporting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day management of the Quality and Safety Management System and ensuring that policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Assisting the Q & S department in ensuring that the Company’s Safety Management, Quality and HSE policies and procedures are understood by all staff and that all personnel are actively involved in ensuring a safe and efficient service to clients.
- Working together in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent audits and investigations as directed.
- Monitoring corrective actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Promoting the company’s Safety Management System
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions.
- Liaison with the NCAA regarding the Nig. CARs AOC Operations and Maintenance Support requirements.
- Deputise for the Quality & Safety Manager during an extended absence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bristow Helicopters career website on bristow.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs