Finance Job Vacancy at a Marine and Offshore Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 10 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen is mandated by an indigenous marine and offshore services company to recruit Business Controller positions for its operations in Nigeria. This position is based in Lagos
Our client is the leading provider of marine services to the oil and gas industry
- Review financial terms and assess financial assumptions during tenders, extensions and renewals.
- Minimize financial risks/liabilities and advise on maximizing revenues for each contract.
- Pro-actively advise and support in solving contractual escalations and ensure maximum attainment.
- Actively manage cash flows and working capital of contracts and assigned entities.
- Perform financial risks, opportunity and trend analysis on a regular basis
- Recommend on business and financial improvements and drive change proposals.
- Process budget and forecast data and ensure a timely submission of budgets and forecasts reports to the Group.
- Coordinate the timely provision of info to the Tax Department as required, for preparation and filing of tax returns and local audits.
- Implement Group internal control Policies and Procedures and ensure compliance.
- Implement applicable accounting, legal and tax structures in all relevant countries to minimize liabilities.
- Monitor legal, tax and convenants compliance and flag non-conformaties.
- Execute exit strategies.
- Provide timely monthly Management reports and conduct variation analyses and reviews.
- Provide guidance and support to the Accounting function as and when required.
- Interaction Work with internal and external auditors on statutory audit and tax requirements
- Master’s degree in Finance/Business Administration
- ACCA, ICAN, ACA certification is required
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 8-10 years hands on experience in the industry.
- In depth knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in working with data-systems
- Highly proficient in ICT
- Qualification in project management is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited