Sales Role at a Leading Multinational Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 10 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales and distribution of chemical products to recruit a Sales Executive specialized in Home and Personal Care products for its operation in Nigeria
- Develop the sales of the company’s products in the Home and Personal Care chemical Raw Materials
- Develop new products in the market and help educate the customers about them
- Liaise with the suppliers in order to grant the needed technical support to the customers
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply arm on orders, quantities, designs/assortments, delivery dates and payment terms in conjuction with the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by harmonising/aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining standard marginal prices for all items
- Promote or reduces the prices of slower-selling lines while monitoring best selling lines
- Set and adjust prices and decide markdowns in conjunction with the General Manager
- Develop merchandise budget for appropriate periods
- Work with Inventory Administrator to plan stock levels, move stock and making sure that the best selling items are always available
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market i.e. buying behaviour, purchasing power, age range, social status, profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their unique lifestyles
- Identify new markets that might enhance the organisation s bottom line
- Gather sales information from previous years to know statistics on returns, markdowns, and any inventory carry over
- Create an annual marketing plan and a budget to facilitate it
- A good first degree (with chemistry background a plus) from a reputable instititution.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Young and dynamic individual
- Good experience in sales, preferably within the chemical and cosmetics industries.
- Innovative with strong sales and business development skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion for perfume/cosmetics/personal care products.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, energy, organization and resilience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Beauty Advisor at Beauty And Fragrance LTD
- Latest Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Accountant At The Grill Mall Limited
- Automotive Service Technician Internship Program at Poise Cars - Ultra Media Solution Limited
- Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Graduate Sales Executives at Montaigne Place
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DKT International Nigeria
- Sales Executives at ERS Nigeria Limited