If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Traset Networks - Our client, is currently seeking young, vibrant candidate for the position below:
- A good driver with real wealth of experience in driving should apply, he will be driving a school bus in a reputable school.
- Responsible for transporting children from school to home or from home to school.
- Picks up children along scheduled route and ensures they remain in their seats until they reach their destination.
- Transport children to and from school.
- Pick up children along scheduled routes at the same time every day.
- Before stopping, operate stop sign and flashing lights on bus to alert traffic.
- Pick up students in the morning and return them home or to the designated bus stop in the afternoon.
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil and do other basic maintenance.
- Pick up and drop off kids at designated locations.
- Follow a planned route on a time schedule.
- Ensure children stay in their seat at all times.
- Follow traffic laws and state and federal transit regulations
- Follow safety procedures to make sure they and all kids are safe.
- Drive students to field trips, sporting events, and other activities.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Must processes valid driving licences.
- 1-3 years driving experience.
go to method of application »
Our client, a multinational firm, is currently seeking young, vibrant candidate for the position below:
- Safely convey its Executive office from one place to another in a professional and ethical manner.
- Make customers very comfortable throughout their journey
- Maintain neat and excellent out look of vehicle at all times
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Minimum academic requirement is an OND from any recognized institution of learning.
- Must not be less than 21 years of age.
- Must have at least 3 years driving experience..
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI card..
- Must reside at Lagos
- Good knowledge of smart devices
- Driving school certificate.
- Clean driving record is essential
- Good knowledge of Lagos terrain
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Must be Cautious and respectfu
- Must attend to every person in a respectable manner
go to method of application »
- The driver shall strictly observe traffic rules and regulation and maximum speed.
- The driver shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client.
- The driver shall be responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the likes.
- B.Sc, or HND, or NCE
- You must possess an ORIGINAL driver’s license.
- You must be able to drive manual and automatic cars perfectly.
- Can communicate effectively with employer?
- You must be able to read and converse in English Language at least averagely.
- You be willing to work on weekends and beyond the call of duty.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- You must be responsible with adequate knowledge of road signs and respect for traffic laws.
- You must know Lagos route.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com