Secretarial Vacancy at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Posted on: 10 October, 2016
Deadline: 14 October, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Institute of Credit Administration
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- An applicant must be Male or Female (at age 30 minimum)
- Must be a graduate of HND in Secretarial Administration.
- Not less than 4 years experience in same capacity.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech Must be versatile in computer operations (Ms Word Applications).
- Corel Draw, Pagemaker, & Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed - at least 90 WPM.
- Must be highly organized & effective in leading others for ' productivity in office; must be truly hardworking
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Credit AdministrationSimilar Jobs
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at an Audit Firm
- Auditing Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC
- Latest Jobs at AppZone Limited
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking) in a Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)