If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Frigoglass is the global leader in Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa.
We provide our customers with a complete range of innovative merchandising solutions which uniquely position and promote their brands for consumers around the world. Frigoglass supplies Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) to soft drinks and alcoholic beverage companies across five continents. Our market-leading products combined with our commitment for consistent, superior after-sales support, has allowed us to build and continuously develop long standing partnerships with our customers, who include leading brand owners in the 100 countries that we serve globally.
Plastic Plant Manager (Agbara, Nigeria)
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Plastic Plant Manager, for our operation in Nigeria.
To ensure proper operation of the Plant according to approved operational procedures and legal requirements. Coordinating with the department heads, following the agreed production schedule, securing the delivery of the goods on time, providing high quality products and services to meet Plant objectives and utilize efficiently of all available resources.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports Frigoglass’ strategic initiatives.
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on investments.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities and materials.
- Ensure that the production lines operates efficiently & effectively without any breakdowns, thus meeting the production schedule.
- Ensure the implementation of best practices in order to optimize processes and provide minimum cost of goods in compliance with high quality control standards.
- Secure that quality assurance processes are followed, providing the requested quality results.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators, in order to monitor plans’ implementation effectiveness.
- Design and implement approved annual budget plan in terms of production, profitability & other KPIs; make sure corrective measures are taken in the event of deviations.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes; maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff aiming at boosting performance with stretching assignments and carefully planned development activities.
- Collaborate with functional leaders to secure the effective implementation of all Group’s tools, systems and processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate Engineer, preferred with electronics specialization.
- 10-15 years of experience in Plastic industry, with 05-08 years in PLASTIC Injection molding (crates).
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of Crate mould and various type on injection machines.
- Capability to handle the plastics operations which is located in two separate locations.
- Nigeria experience is a big plus.
- Proficient user of the English language.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results driven with sound business judgment.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Team and integrated working.
- Sound business and professional ethics.
Our company offers a highly competitive remuneration package as well as prospects for personal and professional career advancement in an excellent multinational working environment.
Method of Application
Deadline for CV submissions: 21 October 2016. Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Interested and qualified? Go to Frigoglass career website on www.linkedin.com to apply