Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client an engineering company as requested to fill the below vacancies
- Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites.
- Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Electrical Degree from an accredited university
- Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action..
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com on/before Wednesday 12th October 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading. Interviews is on first come first serve basis