Finance Vacancy at Transsion Holdings
Posted on: 10 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Transsion Holdings
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- This role involves tax planning and tax clearance, yearly audit, computing FIRS & LIRS financial statements amongst others.
- The candidate to be selected must have the relevant degrees, a minimum of five years’ work experience in tax and audit, leadership capabilities, proficient in the use of the ERP financial software and Microsoft Excel.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Tax and Audit Specialist as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsion HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Sales Vacancy at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Application Developers (JAVA and PHP) at Upperlink Limited
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Job Vacancies at Modu Sterling Global Venture
- Marketing Officers at BeKaufmann DigiTech
- Solution Sales Specialist, Public Sector Africa at Oracle Nigeria