If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
eTranzact is Nigeria's first award winning multi-application and multi-channel electronic transaction switching and payment processing platform. eTranzact has operations in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Cote d'Ivoire, and UK and is currently expanding operations to more and more countries in the world.
ETranzact was launched in September 2003, and has today evolved into a brand with global reach extending its innovative services to include products which cut across virtually all aspects of the e-payment space; ATM, Internet, POS, and Mobile. The company currently has operations in six other countries around the world; South Africa, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Cote d’voire and United Kingdom
Since Inception, eTranzact has deployed its mobile payment solutions to banks and non bank financial institutions alike and was recently granted the license by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide Mobile Money services to individuals with a special focus on the unbanked.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, to function as part of the Product Development team. This individual will be passionate about building products that customers love. This individual will be joining a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
This individual must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Under direction of the Head of Products, is responsible for Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Assists the Head of Products in working with business line managers, clients & partners, and the eTranzact’s technology team to develop product scope of work documents and plans
- Supports the planning, management, delivery and testing of products to a wide variety of business units, clients and programs
- Takes ownership of product ensuring that all products are delivered to highest quality standards
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products; Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Creates buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Delivers MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features/activities and corresponding justification based on business and customer impact; Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Works with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. Supports Product Strategy and roadmap definition
- Drives a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Works closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Masters or MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of Solid Product Management experience
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies Knowledge and experience of the payments industry is an advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Manager certification and Project Management Skills
- Experience in managing QA processes
- Experience with process improvement projects
- Experience in building, testing frameworks and tools
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Method of Application
Kindly Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org