Finance Career Opportunity at Janchine
Posted on: 10 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- It's your job to keep track of every financial transaction in the hotel to make sure that all incoming and outgoing money is accurately recorded and handled.
- If there are any discrepancies, you'll have to investigate and correct them, or report the reason why they happened, such as mistake or fraud.
- You'll also be handling wage and salary calculations and payments, too.
- You'll be based at the hotel, unless you work for a large hotel group, in which case you might be based at head office with responsibility for a specific property.
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed.
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc in any related field from any accredited institutions.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
- IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerised systems, electronic cash tills and so on
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels