Finance Career Opportunity at Janchine
Posted on: 10 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- It's your job to keep track of every financial transaction in the hotel to make sure that all incoming and outgoing money is accurately recorded and handled.
- If there are any discrepancies, you'll have to investigate and correct them, or report the reason why they happened, such as mistake or fraud.
- You'll also be handling wage and salary calculations and payments, too.
- You'll be based at the hotel, unless you work for a large hotel group, in which case you might be based at head office with responsibility for a specific property.
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed.
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc in any related field from any accredited institutions.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
- IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerised systems, electronic cash tills and so on
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Events Resources Executive at Olabim Events Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Axari Hotel and Suites
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sous Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sales and Restaurant Business Manager at HRLeverage
- Fresh Vacancies at Marriott International
- Executive Chefs at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)