Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- To maintain blood bank providing safe transfusion services throughout the hospital
- To adhere to work schedule as per roster and on-call requirements
- To treat all patients with respect and ensure privacy and confidentiality
- To do tests and examinations requested by the medical team in a timely manner.
- To follow the stock and consumption of tests, reagents and laboratory items.
- To ensure a clean laboratory and a good follow-up of the cold chain.
- Safe collection of blood samples and blood donations
- Donor recruitment
- Blood bank testing
- Quality control and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Data collection and monthly reporting of statistics.
- National Laboratory Technician qualification.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hausa language
- Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
- Capacity to work in a team
- High level of motivation
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
- Monthly Gross salary of N141, 231. (One hundred and forty one thousand two hundred and thirty one naira only)
Method of Application
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk). (With Reference LAB TECH)
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 18th October 2016.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale