Information Technology Intern at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Posted on: 7 October, 2016
Deadline: 11 October, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Coleman Technical Industries
Coleman Technical Industries Limited ("Coleman") was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products that meet international standards.
The principal operation of Coleman is the manufacturing of electrical wires and cables for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. We manufacture a wide range of high quality standard and specialty cables.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Arepo, Ogun
- Documented experience in related to network management.
- Degree in Computer Science, ICT or related degree.
- Excellent Networking skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of Operating systems (Windows).
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of internet services, Networks, software/hardware authentication
- Office organization skills,
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to learn fast
- Commencement: ASAP
- Must reside around Arepo(Ogun state) – Berger (Lagos state)
- Must spend at least 6 months
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org The title of the position (ICT Undergraduate Intern) must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Coleman Technical Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officers at Coleman Wires and Cables
- Guinness Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
- Chief Operating Officer at Ascot Industrial SRL
- Career Opportunities at Kimberly Clark
- Specialist Regulatory Compliance at Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International)
- Call Centre Manager at Fan Milk Plc
- Debt Recovery Manager at Onward Paper Mill Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited