Job Opportunity at Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited
Posted on: 7 October, 2016
Deadline: 31 October, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Sterling Asset Management & Tr
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is an end to end asset managers and trust services providers with presence in three locations which cut across Lagos, Portharcourt and Abuja. We are well rated by Global Credit Rating Company (GCR), an internationally renowned rating agency for outlook stability in the Nigerian Financial service sector for three years consecutively 2013, 2014 & 2015.
Sterling Asset is a customer centric financial service firm and our goal is to exceed clients’ expectation whilst adding value to our employees who helps in achieving this objective.
We are recruiting to fill the following position in our Lagos Office
The fleet/operations officer will attend to all leasing matters via fleet supervision, driver management, fleet operations, and rescue operations. Also he will resolve employee complaints and disciplinary issues and monitors facility workload and processes to ensure effective quality services particularly driver.
Complete daily routing schedules using Microsoft excel spreadsheet/recommended software to accomplish the highest transportation service at the lowest cost such as:
Develop ad-hoc queries and reports to facilitate problem resolution
Maintain daily/monthly reporting.
Summarize and analyze key operational metrics on a daily/weekly basis.
- Fleet Supervision & Driver Management.
- Vehicle Inspection and Management
- Inspection and Supervision of drivers and their various Activities
- Oversee conduct of trainings for drivers
- Maintain a register of all Company drivers and their assignments
- Coordinate Vehicle Preventative Maintenance Program and maintain updated vehicle status inventory.
- Provides management oversight at multi-facility locations dealing with maintenance and repair with responsibility for ensuring technical effectiveness and efficiency through programs that deliver quality maintenance and repair services
- Identify vehicle technological trends and forecasts needs, conduct needs analysis, and conduct gap analysis to ensure Fleet Services has the most up to date equipment and personnel skills
- Plan and develop long-and-short range goals to ensure that there is a cogent approach to overcoming shortages and/or better utilizing excess resources
- Assist in the development of vehicle and equipment maintenance policies and procedures for internal, external, services.
- Maintenance Report, Warranty and Outside Recall Report, etc
- Develop and evaluate maintenance process and understands customer needs to ensure quality services and performs quality assurance with suppliers to meet service demands
- Investigate customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner with the purpose of maintaining customer satisfaction. Develop and analyze customer surveys and identifies and implements corrective measures to ensure quality services
- Work with customer service departments to ensure that equipment meets their needs, as well as, maintaining continuity of components
- Oversee activities with regards to the acquisition, repair and preventive maintenance and replacement of fleet to meet client logistics needs
- Manage Lease and Rental Operations network
- Oversee Auction program to insure maximum vehicle utilization and sale of assets.
- Manage and direct the Make ready program including licensing, decaling, and inspections.
- Oversee Fuel infrastructure, Operations statutory requirements, and Market trends.
- Manage and Direct Fleet Acquisitions program by planning forecasting and making recommendations to future vehicle needs.
- Assist in the development of division budget and Vehicle Acquisition Budget.
- Monitor and review accident, repair and recovery process.
- Rescue operations in an attempt to provide swift response to drivers issues in cases of emergency
- Develop new business opportunities and ensuring existing businesses are optimally serviced.
- Coordinate repairs, maintenance and track performance of fleet operations.
- Interface with government officials on vehicular matters.
- Ensure rendition of quality service and identification of customer’s needs.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report on customers’ performance (activities) for management review and decision-making activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles.
- Maintain a record/database of all fleet details, including vehicle particulars/documents and maintenance records
- Implement and maintain a preventive maintenance plan to guard unavoidable spending on vehicle repairs and maintenance
Education and Experience
- Minimum of B.SC in any Management / Social Science Discipline
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in a similar role especially in a well-structured leasing firm (Specialty in Operating Lease).
- Minimum of 4years as Leasing Operations & Fleet Administrator
- Professional Certifications and Second Degree will be an added advantage
- Trainings with ELAN and other well-known training firms on Leasing Operations & Fleet Management is an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent industry knowledge in Operating Lease
- Excellent marketing & presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physical & Mental Alertness
- Ability to identify other business opportunities & further convert prospects to client
- Brave and energetic
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Quality and productivity focused
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited career website on sterlingassetmgttrusteeltd.has-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sterling Asset Management & Trustees LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co