Latest Job at S&S Hotels and Suites
Posted on: 7 October, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at S&S Hotels and Suites
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
S&S Hotels and Suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Minimum of OND/HND in any relevant field.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.Must be a computer literate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover note and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about S&S Hotels and SuitesSimilar Jobs
- IT Manager at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Limited
- Technical Jobs at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Continental/National Cook at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Fresh Jobs at Eat 'N’ Go Limited
- Job Openings at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Ltd
- Human Resources Manager at Whispering Palms Resort
- Inventory Officer at Maison Fahrenheit
- Latest Jobs at Lilygate Hotel