Logistics Vacancy at Transsion Holdings
Posted on: 7 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Transsion Holdings
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- The Candidate to be selected must have a minimum of 5 years’ logistics management experience.
- Proficiency in clearing ocean and air shipments as well as domestic and international transportation.
- Ability to develop and ensure compliance to standard logistics procedure.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Method of Application
To apply send your CV to email@example.com using Logistics Manager as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsion HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Field Service Engineer - Large Gas Turbines at Siemens Nigeria
- Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
- Manager, Treasury Operations at Ntel Nigeria
- Jobs at Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Digital Marketer at TechSpouse Nigeria Limited
- Accounting and Finance Interns at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Digital Marketing Executive at Ifotta
- Software Developer at an I.T Company