Latest Jobs at Oxfam
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: 17 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Oxfam
Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations (affiliates) networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change. Together we are working to achieve our vision of 'a just world without poverty' and to be a powerful partner in global and local communities of people connected for change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- To ensure quality and impact in the country’s work on resilient livelihood and food security through supporting country in EFSL programs, facilitation of technical support and capacity building to Oxfam and partners’ teams, provision of sound national analysis and through supporting linkages from program work to policy influence.
- The EFSL Officer will be the main liaison person for the EFSL programming between Oxfam and relevant stakeholders and Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) involved in livelihood programs and may assist them in coordinating EFSL activities
- S/he will ensure that the notion of “gender at the heart of our work" is present in all work s/he takes forward.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Food Security, Climate Change or a related field of study with 8-10 years of field experience in food security, Agriculture, and resilient livelihoods, including experience in emergency response and recovery following natural disaster and social protection/safety nets.
go to method of application »
Duration: 4 Months(Maternity Cover)
- The Security, Procurement/Logistics /Admin Officer is responsible for managing logistics for staff, vehicle fleet, assets, communications, procurement, security and properties to ensure effective, transparent and accountable logistic support to the state based Oxfam staff and partners.
- Liaison with program teams to ensure adequate logistical consideration for coordination and planning of program implementation.
- Provide technical support and guidance to program teams on logistical elements of distribution & procurement planning while serving as Security focal point for the team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Level of Education - Bachelor Degree
- 4 Years of Prior Experience in a Similar Role
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and Curriculum vitae as one attachment in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of "The Recruiter"
Note: We highly recommend applying as early as possible before the closing date for the best chance of moving forward.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OxfamSimilar Jobs
- GBV Focal Point Personnel at INTERSOS Nigeria
- South Saharan Social Development Organization (SSDO) Recruiting for Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Access To Justice Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Senior HIV/Health Advisor (OVC) at FHI 360
- Project Assistant 8 / Capacity Building Officer - SHOPS Plus at Abt Associates
- Programme Associate (Targeting) at the United Nations World Food Programme
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DKT International