Logistics Vacancy at a Telecom Infrastructure Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a startup Telecom Infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting base stations for telecom majors. Due to internal vacancies, we are looking to hire qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Diesel Manager shall be responsible for Project Diesel Supply and Management in the Organization.
- Ensure network power performances reports are generated and delivered on time.
- Liaise with central regional managers to optimise operations performance through reducing diesel consumption and enhancing controls to reduce theft.
- Communicate with the FMEs to make sure daily required data for diesel consumption from FMEs are collected on a weekly basis.
- Analysis and release monthly reports covering diesel consumption, diesel theft, sites topology, efficiency of installed power solutions aimed to reduce diesel consumption.
- Possess relevant experiences in Network power support such as AC power, DC power, Hybrid power system and solar.
- Planning of ground logistics for our FSEs to help meet up with client’s service level agreement (SLA).
- SAM2 Online and Field support for the integrated site management (ISMs) field maintenance engineers.
- Monitor the issues escalation and resolution process for outstanding network performance issues.
- Preparing of daily, weekly and monthly report on fuel levels, Hybrid and PHCN maintenance using Ms-excel work sheet.
- Monitoring alarms and site failures on INALA (SAM2).
- Timely call out field support engineers(FSEs)
- Ensure the opening, tracking, closing analysis of trouble tickets.
- Validation of integrated site management (ISMs) HYBRID and PHCN report.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in related field
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies