Finance Vacancy at The Place
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The audit supervisor will work with the audit team to plan objectives and strategy and supervise them to implement same. He/She will also liaise with other members of finance team to ensure all transaction are transparent and put in check.
- Oversees audit planning, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with company’s policy.
- Responsible for the daily supervision and co-ordination of audit staff.
- A degree in accounting, finance or something related.
- Minimum of three years end-to-end audit experience with an top audit/professional service firm.
- Must have relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA,)
- Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via Bradfield Consulting
- Job Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- Job Openings at Uptown
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel