Human Resource Opportunity at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Identify vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Assist to Implement plans to fulfill policy and objectives of company
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities to ensure employees have required skills and knowledge to perform their jobs.
- Responsible for enhancing communication between management and employees.
- Maintain knowledge of the legal requirements and government regulations affecting Human Resources functions to ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Preparing compensation and benefits.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and other employee benefits.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Completing termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Payroll Administration.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Associate Director – Qualitative at Kantar