Human Resource Opportunity at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Identify vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Assist to Implement plans to fulfill policy and objectives of company
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities to ensure employees have required skills and knowledge to perform their jobs.
- Responsible for enhancing communication between management and employees.
- Maintain knowledge of the legal requirements and government regulations affecting Human Resources functions to ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Preparing compensation and benefits.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and other employee benefits.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Completing termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Payroll Administration.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role is required.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Representatives at Box & Cedar
- Analysts at Smarterise Integrated Solution
- Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Outsourcing Services
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Quantity Surveyors at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Opening at Doheney Services Ltd
- Organizational Effectiveness Consultant at H.C. Bonum
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd