Trithel a frontline consulting outfit delivering an all-embracing integrated portfolio of professional services in the key markets of quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TQM, Six Sigma and Lean Thinking), Human Capital Services and Environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- A progressive indigenous manufacturing company seeks to employ a hard working and self-motivated individual as its Inventory/ Cylinder monitoring clerk.
- To perform audit checks on company cylinders in customers custody.
- To conduct daily cylinder stock count and maintain stock register.
- To maintain daily updated records (Bin Card) on cylinder movements.
- To plan and organize audit visitation schedules at customers sites.
- To report all discrepancies in cylinder holding during monitoring exercise.
- To monitor and report damages to company cylinders or cylinder valves.
- Inventory and store management; maintain and daily update the store inventory register.
- To manage, monitor and control inventory of spare parts and equipment in the company store.
- To participate in the monthly stock count and submit stock count report to Head of Audit and Compliance unit.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- OND upper credit in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of one year experience in Audit or inventory management
- Age not above 28 years.
Technical and Behaviourial Competencies
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong reasoning ability and good sense of judgement.
- Ability to enforce compliance to company policies.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com stating the subject of the mail as 'Inventor/Cylinder Monitoring Clerk'
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.